Project Manager, Marketing
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects and communications between departments within the agency and with client-partners. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to meet deadlines and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of prior agency experience
- Strong understanding of Asana software
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Self-disciplined, proactive and able to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and high attention to detail
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth workflow and project execution
- Organize creative assets in server for each project
- Create production schedules, establish milestones, and update timelines for all projects regularly
- Communicate with clients and internal team members on a daily basis
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Make sure deadlines are met without sacrificing quality of work
- Work with other departments (design, production, etc.) to ensure all tasks are completed on time and on budget
- Provide reports on project updates and progress to clients as needed
- Troubleshoot any issues related to projects or workflow
- Follow established protocols for approving artwork, scripts, and other creative assets
This is a full-time, remote position and the salary will be commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Culture:
- Remote Work – Nickerson is a fully-remote team. We offer the opportunity to work from anywhere.
- Diversity & Inclusion – We are committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive professional environment. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply – we value each team member’s unique perspective and know they make our team stronger.
- Healthcare – Our comprehensive healthcare package includes medical, dental, and vision care.
- Life Insurance – Nickerson offers life insurance in addition to long- and short-term disability insurance.
- Unlimited PTO – Nickerson offers unlimited paid time off, in addition to 10 federal holidays. Team members also get their birthdays off! Woo hoo!
- Equitable Compensation – Nickerson is committed to an equitable compensation philosophy. By leveraging industry benchmarks and combining objective and performance-based criteria, we ensure fair and transparent salary decisions.
- Business Development Bonus – Nickerson encourages all team members to share our greatness with the world! We offer business development bonuses to team members who introduce us to new client-partners.
- 401(K) – Nickerson offers a 401(K) plan with 5% company match to help you save for retirement. We also offer a financial advisor who can help you with your investment options.
- Coaching – We want you to be the best version of yourself and offer training and coaching to help you recognize your strengths and build upon them.
- Involvement – We encourage all team members to participate at a leadership level in industry organizations.
- Reimbursement – Nickerson reimburses team-members $250 dollars each quarter for internet and utility expenses.
- Philanthropy – Nickerson is committed to helping organizations drive social change and improve the communities in which we live and work. If a team member holds a leadership role with a charity, Nickerson will contribute $500 annually in recognition of their efforts.
- Cheers! – Each week, we hold our “Cheers” meeting to celebrate team members’ accomplishments and recognize each other for outstanding work.
Mission, Vision, and Core Values:
Our Mission: We elevate the experiential journey
Our Vision: We serve as a trusted, global partner for elite, forward thinking brands
- Team First – We are a group of individuals who both depend on each other and hold one another accountable. We emphasize collaboration and team work to achieve excellence together.
- Creative Thinkers – We are solution-based individuals, resourceful and knowledgeable of our respective fields. Our creative thinking generates smart, quality, results for our client-partners.
- Positive Energy & Passion – We take pride in our passion for our work and our personal lives, ensuring a vital balance to sustain our positive energy and innovative ideas.
- Individuality & Diversity – We embrace each member’s individuality and perspectives, celebrating their uniqueness. We believe our diverse experiences elevate our creativity and produce the best results.
Nickerson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.